Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Jess-n-less?

Before I make this blog public I had best set the record straight on where the URL for this blog originated and what it means. Originally, I conceived of this blog as just for myself, not a team blog. It was during that time that I came up with the idea of using Jess-n-less

Jess=Jesse=The main subject of the blog. (Who'd a thunk?) ;)
less=Yes, this can be read as a reference to my name (But it is not a valid nickname!), but as an individual blog, I thought of it more as referring to everything else I might end up talking about. And anything else I talked about would, naturally, be of lesser importance.

Thus, Jesse had absolutely no input into the choosing of the URL for this blog. And yes, he registered an objection immediately. However, we haven't come up with anything more appropriate for the URL. Suggestions welcome!

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2007 8:23 PM, Blogger the Joneses said...

I like JessnLess, so keep it!

-- SJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home