Monday, March 06, 2006

Saturday Sorting

I spent four hours on Saturday sorting through years worth of receipts, bills, cards, and even some junk mail. And I owe Jesse for keeping me sane through the process!

I was being controlling and wouldn't let him help with the actual sorting. I also spent most of the afternoon ignoring him and fretting about my missing passport. But he brought me lunch, kept the music going on my CD player, brewed me a steady supply of hot tea, and provided me with moral support and encouragement through the hours of searching. I don't think anyone could've been more wonderful and sweet. :)

About 7:30, I did give up the search. For the evening, we attended Neil Simon's "Barefoot in the Park," being performed by the Not Just Shakespeare company in Round Hill. I didn't particularly like the movie, but found the stage production hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home