Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Spoiled

Spoiled. That's me. What else do you call it when in one weekend my fiance serves me three meals (five, if you count eating out), arranges for us to visit 4 possible apartments, washes my car, and spends more than 8 hours helping me sort through books donated to the library?

But I SO appreciate it all! The books absolutely HAD to be sorted by today. Without his help, I'm not sure it would've gotten done and I certainly wouldn't have gotten to spend much time with him!

And while he might try to plead off that the meals weren't a big deal--frozen pizza or hamburger helper. One of the meals was definitely more planned--he made pulled BBQ turkey and mashed potatoes, then provided corn and cole slaw to go with them. And all of the meals--from Wendy's to homemade were exactly what I wanted at the time!

Random Fact: Today is 14 months from the day we started dating.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home