Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Day of Encouragement

Jesse picked the right day to send me some encouragement!

My morning started out pretty rough. But then I arrived to work to find that Jesse had left a card under my office door (probably Tuesday evening). There was also a basket of flowers (see picture) waiting for me at the library circulation desk. He sent me a text message of encouragement early in the afternoon. Later in the afternoon, he sent me a message on my phone with him singing to me. And on his way to Bible study in the evening, he surprised me by dropping in for a visit.

I got asked a couple of times if it was my birthday. (Why else would a girl get flowers?) I was very proud to be able to say that he sent them just because!

And all that doesn't include any of the six e-mails he sent or at least one phone call he made that were primarily about other issues.

I truly have the best husband in the world!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home