Thursday, April 09, 2009

Continuing on marriage with another step

I got to feel the baby!!!

When C started feeling movements, it was a while before the movements became sufficiently distinct to consistently differentiate normal body growlings and burblings from the baby's movement. Same thing for me, only I got to cheat - I had a source with "inside" knowledge to let me know which bumps were baby and which were muscle twitches.

Cool and nice, but not particularly exciting.

Then came a nice, big bump that was most definitely NOT a muscle twitch! Punch or kick, whichever, was definitely felt by me and wasn't about to be confused!

Any idea how weird it is to feel a person inside another person?!? How cool it is to know it's your baby?!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/15/2009 3:00 PM, Blogger Amy K said...

Congratulations on the upcoming addition to your family! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, C. I didn't realize you guys had one too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home