Tuesday, December 27, 2005

New Job

Yep, it’s a blessing that Jesse has a new job so quickly.

But at the same time, it’ll bring about changes. Though I’ve tried to appreciate certain things for the past 4 months, I know I’ll appreciate them anew and miss them when they aren’t there.

One change will be not having lunch together during the week. We haven’t gotten together for lunch on a regular basis, but we have done it several times and it was nice to know the option was there. Whether lunch at PHC or going out to someplace in Purcellville, it seemed like a stolen hour of relaxation.

The proximity of our work places and homes, and the flexibility we each enjoyed in scheduling our work, allowed us to make many plans with little notice. That will all change with his job farther away. Or maybe it will mean that more plans will be spur of the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home