Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Living Life

Please don't be alarmed by the fact that there are currently three contributors to this blog. I'm in the process of sorting out which e-mail accounts and which Google accounts I want to keep and which one I want to use. So at the moment, I'm a contributor from two different accounts. I'm still deciding how I want to handle accounts, so I'm not sure if this is a temporary arrangement or a long-term arrangement.

My sticking point is that I want to use one Google account as my primary e-mail account and I want to use the other Google account as my primary blogging account. Since Google doesn't allow one to log into two different accounts at the same time (even if one is blogger and one is e-mail), I have to re-login everytime I want switch between e-mail and blogging. That has been part of the reason my blog posting has been down in recent months.

Despite the lack of posts, life has been going very well for us. Jesse still surprises me with text messages and the so many little things he does for me--hot tea, foot rubs, opening doors, or just waking me up with a kiss.

I'm sure no one's cares.....but it was 31 months ago that we started dating and 22 months ago that we got engaged!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home