Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Newlyweds

10 months married and we are still very much newly weds.
  • I miss Jesse when he's not around...sometimes even when he's just in another room.
  • We still disgust my brother by kissing when we get home.
  • To the new employee, I was introduced as "the one who has bunches of flowers from her husband."
  • Jesse sends me love notes (like the e-mail this afternoon--thank you my love!), that remind me how much he thinks of me!
  • We joke about our first fight being who loves whom more.

Lately, I've been remembering especially my friends who are newly married, but who are unable to share their first year together because he is serving overseas. Avril & Chris and Abigail & Matt, you are in my prayers and thoughts! I thank you all for your heroic sacrifice for country and freedom!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home