Guilty and Lonesome
I'm feeling guilty for not posting in such a long time and lonesome because Jesse is away until tomorrow evening with the youth group at youth convention.
I really shouldn't be missing him so much already, because at this point we are both at work on a Friday afternoon and haven't gone any longer apart than normal. I guess it is that most Friday's I spend the afternoon excitedly thinking about all the activities (mundane or otherwise) that we have planned for the weekend and am looking forward to a whole weekend together. I don't have that as much this afternoon.
But really, I've got a list of projects I could work on that could keep me busy the entire weekend, but it only needs to occupy my for tonight and tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon, I can go help get ready for the Isaacs concert. (You should come!) And then Jesse will be back for the concert!
Sunday afternoon, I think we'll try to make it to the open house to welcome MattD back from Iraq! He left a year ago, mere weeks after he got married. He and his wife are hoping to take a trip to Scottland almost immediately.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home