Three and a Half Years!
C&I celebrate our anniversary mostly on our half-year anniversary. Typically we're with family, or traveling, or something on our actual anniversary, so if we want to do anything special for it we need to do it on the half-year anniversary.
So we went out for dinner, spent a while at Borders, and then went to a play of Oklahoma!
We need to do stuff like this more often! We got all spiffed up, which is a rare occasion and fun in its own right, and hit the town. C was smokin' in her little black dress and hopefully I wasn't too scruffy since I recently got a hair cut.
An excellent evening was had, the play was excellent, we shared bits and pieces with each other of what we were browsing through at the bookstore (I got hung up on a book of Chuck Norris "facts"), and St. G and Sarah watched TGM while we were out. (Thank you!)
Life is good!
Labels: anniversary

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home