The little things in life
I'm in New York right now, surrounded by people who are bashing their heads (and mine!) against very tight deadline walls and a multitude of annoying technical problems. I've been doing this for four days now, with the shortest day being a mere 15 hours long. My departure time keeps getting shoved further and further back, so now I'm going to miss clogging tonight.
And I'm feeling good!
Wives and girlfriends out there little notes of affection and thought do wonders for your guy! Whether it be a low-tech version written out on paper or high-tech missive sent via cell phone, those little things to SO much to pick your fellow's spirits up! Yesterday's emails and today's txt messages have done my spirit wonders. They didn't change a thing, but they made the entire day better!
And fellows - I'm sure the mirror is also true. I can't imagine a woman who would reject a love letter from her guy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home