2 Months and Counting
Monday, October 30 - 2 months to the wedding
Tuesday, October 31 - 60 days to the wedding
Saturday, November 4 - 8 weeks to the wedding
I was hoping that by today I'd be able to post that the the wedding invitations were all addressed and going into the mail within 24 hours. Well, my toothache and 25 "inner" envelopes that turned out to be outer envelopes have both slowed that down just a bit. Still, I have high hopes of having all the invitations in the mail by the end of the week.
Housing still isn't quite settled. Again, dental work for my toothache is causing a bit of a problem, among other complications. We think we have a decision made and then something comes up that the place isn't available. We keep praying about it and know that God has the place for us.
As the wedding continues to draw closer, details are more and more of what we need to work on:
- Making decisions about music and readings for the ceremony
- Making decisions about vows and rituals for the ceremony
- Preparing the order of service/program for the ceremony
- Finishing up the details of the favors
- Making final decisions about the flowers for the ceremony
- Working out arrangements for the rehearsal dinner
- Planning for all the little things around the wedding that we want to do while our families are in the area.
And, oh yeah, I still have to do Christmas shopping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home