Thursday, August 30, 2007

Eight month anniversary!

Nothing particularly special about eight months I guess, or at least not compared to a nice, big marks like the yearly anniversaries, but until we get to those yearly anniversaries, and maybe even after, I'm going to celebrate even these smaller ones!

These eight months have been far and away the most wonderful eight months of my life! I've never been particularly impressed with the idea of Soul Mates or "The One" that is waiting out there somewhere, but experience has a funny way of changing ideas. I still can't say that I intellectually agree with the full idea of a Soul Mate, but on the other hand . . .

If it purrs like a cat, is furry like a cat, and meows like a cat, then it's probably a cat!

So I'm left with having to say that I guess I've found my Soul Mate! (Even if I'm not sure I believe in Soul Mates!) Here's to eight months, and counting, of wedded bliss!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home