Auspicious Milestones!
We're celebrating two big events today!
Four Month Anniversary!
Yes, exactly four months ago, Jesse and Charlessa tied the knot in a wonderful ceremony witnessed by our wonderful families and dear friends! I still say that hands down, Charlessa was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! We're still happily married, and we agreed just this morning that we would keep up this married thing for at least another week!
100th Post!
We've been posting on here to say all the mushy stuff, talk about the couples stuff that is about us both, and share all the things that we would have to duplicate between our blogs. We've been trying to come up with something profound to have for our 100th post, but neither of us are good at coming up with profound stuff off the top of our heads. Hmmm, I guess it wouldn't be truly profound if we could. Oh well.
Labels: anniversary, gush

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home