Thursday, September 20, 2007

Work

Jesse has been having a busy and somewhat stressful week at work.

For the first half of the week, much of his nervousness was directed toward a presentation he was preparing for some major people. The presentation was on changes he was proposing to improve the processes for what he does. That meant he knew what he was talking about, but it also meant it was his ideas being accepted or rejected. The presentation on Wednesday seemed to go well, though there wasn't a decision made at the time.

On top of the presentation, he has support questions he has to answer regarding the software he works with. He has had a couple particularly time-consuming ones this week.

And then, just to keep things interesting, he has (through no fault of his own) a major project that is suddenly overdue.

I can't do anything to help with his work. I'm praying for him and hoping he knows that I love him and will be happy to see him whatever time he makes it home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home