Monday, May 01, 2006

I'm in the mood to post something here, but I'm not sure what I want to write about. I posted about my weekend (including events with Jesse) on my main blog.

I know our readers don't really care to hear about every movie/play/activity we do together. Or the hours we spend chatting--besides at said movies/plays/activities--in person or on the phone. And while I realize that I take some our time and conversations together for granted (or at least don't appreciate them as much as I ought), every hour is still time together!

I know a lot of people dread Monday as the first day of the work week--having to shift from the activities of the weekend back to the concerns of work. And I have one more reason to know it's Monday--I miss Jesse. It seems a bit odd in someways. It doesn't much matter whether we spent most of the weekend together or barely talked at church--I miss Jesse on Mondays. Ok, I miss him anytime he's not around, but Monday is worse than most days. I don't know that I want to "fix" the "problem," but I'm a bit curious if others have experienced a similar phenomenon.

1 Comments:

At 5/02/2006 3:22 PM, Blogger D said...

Sometimes I crave chocolate on Mondays. Is that similar?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home