Thursday, March 16, 2006

Musings

On her blog, Sarah marked the anniversary of the day she and N met. It made me think, as I had never considered marking as an anniversary the day Jesse and I met. Sure, I remember the introduction, but Jesse doesn't and we'd have to do some figuring or checking to find the exact day. And I can't say "my life hasn't been the same since then" for meeting Jesse at that time. My life has changed and isn't the same because of Jesse, but if I had to pick a date for when it changed, it wouldn't be the day we were introduced. I'm not sure I could pick a single date. As much as I enjoy hearing the stories with that "wow" factor of knowing immediately, I think it's much sweeter when "love comes softly" (as Janette Oke titled her book).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home