Monday, April 10, 2006

This and That

For anyone who might be concerned about the lack of posts recently, yes, we are both still alive and yes, we are still speaking to each other (as might be surmised from 20 e-mails last week). We even manage to spend time together (perhaps to the annoyance of my mom and sister whose last few phone calls have been while we were watching movies).

I'll plead the excuse that life has been mostly routine for me. What little hasn't been routine has been mentioned on my personal blog, for the most part. At work, midterms are past and the end of the semester is coming into sight. That means more ILL's for student workers to do and higher priority for me on all those projects that need done "before the end of the semester."

But I thought I'd take a moment to send out a "thank you" to all our friends that are so supportive. All our clogging friends--for leaving us to close up the barn after clogging. All our church friends--for changing plans to accomodate an extra person. All my work friends--for putting up with me when my attention drifts and with the extra flowers and gifts around the library. I'm sure all Jesse's work friends deserve a thanks too!

And, of course, we can't forget our families! Their support, love, and understanding are expressed in endless ways!

1 Comments:

At 4/10/2006 5:29 PM, Blogger J said...

Huzzah and spot on - We've got a fantastic bunch of friends and terrific families. I'll officially add my thanks in too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home