5 Months and Counting
By the calendar, this past Saturday was 22 weeks until the wedding.
By date, Sunday, July 30th was 5 months until the wedding.
By days, tomorrow is 150 days until the wedding.
I'm leaving on Thursday to visit my family in Kansas. The Saturday I return (Aug 12) is 20 weeks before the wedding.
I can't say I've crossed much off my to-do list from last month. Most of my accomplishments in the last 4 weeks have revolved around just making some initial contacts and starting to get some ideas about what we want to do for the wedding. I spent an evening looking through cake books. I've spent 3 evenings/afternoons bridal gown shopping (and countless hours looking at bridal gowns on the Internet). I spent an evening going through books with ideas for flowers. I've spent several hours looking through photography websites and portfolios.
At the moment, I'm excited about the fact that I expect it will work out for us to have a cello quartet for our ceremony music. Jesse and I spent the other evening going through some possible music for the ceremony.
Also in the music considerations, yes, the Blue Ridge Thunder Cloggers will be performing at our reception.
And while I've been working on ceremony and reception details, Jesse has been exploring possible honeymoon destinations and housing options. Nothing definite in those areas yet either, but making progress in figuring out the realistic from the dream.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home