Thursday, February 08, 2007

Library Lovers Month

How many of you know that February is Library Lovers Month? It's true! Library Lovers

Of course, C&I have to celebrate this one! So, here's a few things all the library and book lovers can say to each other!

My love speaks volumes

We're like book-ends

You're the best chapter in my life

Read roses for you . . .

We're bound for each other

You can make book on my love

You can tell a book by its lover

I have stacks and stacks of love for you

You're high on my shelf

Finding you was overdue!

Happy Library Lovers Month to all the lovers!

2 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 11:19 AM, Blogger the Joneses said...

Or, as said a card I read once: Marriage is like a novel... lots of fun between the covers.

-- SJ

 
At 2/23/2007 11:11 AM, Blogger J said...

LOVE IT! That's a riot! (and true)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home