License
Warning: Another very typical post inspired by "pre-wedding excitiment" that will leave the rest of humanity shaking their heads and saying, "Why in the world is THAT worth posting?!?"
We got the marriage license this morning! Now we've got 60 days to get married before the license expires.....but there's only 19 days until the wedding! :)
People are asking a couple of questions commonly.
1) Are you excited/stressed/ready/etc? Yes, I'm excited, but not nearly as excited as I'm sure I'll be as the time gets closer. No, I'm not particularly stressed, but maybe I'm not thinking about it enough. Ready for what? I've barely begun my Christmas shopping. Buying gifts for attendents and other wedding participants isn't going much better. I've still got a list of things that I should've done last week, but really won't take that much time when I do them. But I have no doubts that things will come together and the wedding will happen on December 30th and (from my perspective) it will be beautiful!
2) Housing. Yes, we've found a place to live--a 2-story townhouse in Leesburg. It'll be a bit shorter commute for Jesse and a slightly longer one for me (more like 20 minutes instead of 10 minutes). Technically, my drive is counter-commute. But having made the commute for 9-months when I moved here 6 years ago and from stories I hear from others, I'm still losing the sweet exit off of Rt 7 to the college. Jesse has practically all of his stuff moved to the townhouse. My stuff is making it over there slowly, but surely. I'm trying to take a few more boxes everytime I go. I'm still living quite comfortably in the parlour, aside from the fact that I don't have a couch.

1 Comments:
Exciting times!!
Post a Comment
<< Home