Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Cook

No, not me--Jesse. That's one of the things I love about him--his willingness and ability to cook. He's not like me. I need a recipe and then I have to follow it precisely. He'll throw together great dishes with whatever he finds on hand--like browned hamburger, vegetables, beef-vegetable stew, and bisquick become a tasty shepherd's pie. Earlier this week at work, I had come across a crockpot recipe for taco soup (yes, in the library's mail from a book seller). I shared the recipe with him and he put it together after work. When we got home after the evening's activities, we had a hot meal awaiting us. Very delicious! And very nice to have a hot meal waiting!

And as if making supper isn't enough, the next morning, he sent me flowers at work!

What's the point of this post? Only to let any single gals out there know that they'll just have to settle for second-best, cause I've got the best guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home