Friday, February 23, 2007

Not to be mushy or anything

Well, ok, it's mushy.

I'm heading up to PA this weekend to see my folks, for Jeremiah to visit, and to get a new vehicle, but Charlessa isn't able to make it due to last minute work stuff. Grrr!

The alarm went off at 7:00 this morning, and the first coherent thought I put together was "I'm not going to be able to see Charlessa again until Sunday evening! Awwwww!" At which point I got out, set the alarm for 20 minutes later and went back for a hug. I'm sure this is horribly boring to everyone, but I'm already missing her and it's only three hours since we saw each other! This is our first time apart and, of course, this is the end of the world! How will we ever survive being apart for 60 hours straight!?!

On the flip side, the situation has avoided something. Possibly we're alone in this, but probably not. Did any other married people out there feel weird the first time you went to visit your in-laws or parents, and realized you'll be in the same room and bed this time? All the other times we've visited my parents, I've either taken the couch or a bed in another room while Charlessa gets my old room or sometimes Katie and Margaret's room. Well, I guess it's not going to come up this trip, but it only puts it off a bit. Next weekend we're heading out to Kansas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home