Friday, December 08, 2006

Stressed?

I've had 2-3 friends in the last week comment on how stressed I'm not. One friend even turned into a compliment saying that I was just the right balance of excited and happy, but not stressed.

I'd like to be able to say it's because I'm so well organized and that I've got everything in hand. More probably, it's because the semester hasn't ended, so I'm still focused largely on work and it hasn't yet hit me that three weeks from today is wedding eve.

When I start to think about it too much, I start to panic that I am forgetting or going to forget something major. That I won't get around to finding anyone to clear the church parking lot and there will be a major snow or something like that.

But I also know that we have great family and friends. While I don't want to depend on them to do everything, I do know that they'll step-up and do whatever is needed to make the day go as well as possible. And beyond that, it really can't be considered a complete failure, as long as we end up married.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home